Niagara Wine Tour with Lunch
Niagara Full Day Tour with Lunch Package
All inclusive :
Niagara Hotel Pick ups between 9 am to 9:20 am
Niagara on the Lake 9:40 to 10:00 am
TOUR DURATION :
6 to 7 Hours approx – VERY INTERACTIVE EXPERIENCE, THE GOLD STANDARD IN NIAGARA – Visit 4 award winning wineries with special tours and tastings through each winery experience structured tastings, seminar, grand tours and educational vineyard experiences with our guides.
Tour includes all winery visits with pick up & drop off – Runs daily all year long, more info below in greater detail.
FULLY GUIDED :
Start off in the vineyard with our WINE SMART GUIDES and or Sommelier for an educational and immersive experience. Grand Tour of a barrel cellar included. Be sure to ask lots of questions!
Small groups of 2 to 14 guests in our Mercedes Benz Sedans Suvs & Executive Sprinters top of line brand new Touring vehicles with 14 people max per tour to make sure of quality customer interaction and attention with our guide.
This is a great opportunity to celebrate food and wine, locally inspired cuisine, seasonal organic ingredients with a farm to table concept. We support the slow food concept and farm to table dining rooms! Choose from our evolving wine country menu, a selection of appetizers and main courses and desserts cooked fresh made to order with seasonal ingredients. 4 Star Lunch partner for 8 years.
Professional Guide gratuity extra.
NIAGARA WINE COUNTRY – 101 –
THE FINER DETAILS ….BOOK NOW !
- Enjoy an educational first class Niagara wine tour experience
- Taste at 4 different wineries large, medium and 2 boutique hidden gems
- Small groups of 2-12 guests. Private Tours upon request
- A 4 Diamond 3 course gourmet a la carte lunch at your own private table in the beautiful old town of Niagara on the lake (lunch gratuity included)
- Taste a variety (12-16 wines tastings per guest) of award winning white wines, red wines, and dessert wines including some of the rarest Icewines in the world!
- Guided by an industry professional or Sommelier who has studied wine
- A tour of a full wine making facility customized for our guests at Pillitteri Estates, Hinterbrook or Jackson Triggs or Lakeview.
- *Beverages sold separately at the restaurant. Price is exclusive of HST tax, booking fee. $US only an approximation, currency rates fluctuate.
- All lunches served at your own private table, indoor/outdoor dining available.
Niagara on the Lake winery visits may include:
Konzelmann Estates, Southbrook Vineyards, Rancourt, Pondview Winery, Pillitteri Estates, Reif Estates, Coyotes Run, Peller Estates, Hillebrand Winery, Stonechurch, Hinterbrook, Cattail Creek, Between the Lines, 5 Rows, Wayne Gretzky Wines & MORE !
Beamsville Bench, Jordan and Vineland winery visits may include:
Angels Gate, Thirty Bench, Rosewood, Kacaba, Peninsula Ridge, Green Lane, Fielding, Daniel Lenko, Stoney Ridge, Creekside, Calamus, Mike Weir, Flatrock Cellars, Megalomaniac, and Sue Anne Staff & MORE !
Top quality Trip Advisor rated food partners are:
The Charles Inn, Zees Grill, and Cave Springs On the Twenty