Niagara Wine Tour with Lunch
Full Day Wine Tour with 3-Course 4-Star Lunch
Going into its 13th season… this first class, Full Day Niagara Wine Tour provides tremendous value, incorporating a fine dining 3-course a la carte wine country lunch ($60 value per guest) mid-day at a TripAdvisor rated 4-Star restaurant at your own private table.
An all inclusive experience
$169.95 CDN or $125 USD approx + tax
Call to book Option without lunch $149.95 CDN or $110 USDapprox + tax
6 – 7 Hours
Visit 4 award winning wineries with special tours and tastings through each winery experience, including structured tastings, seminar, grand tour and educational vineyard experiences with our professional guides.
A 4-star, multi-course meal is included in this tour price and program with a value of over $60 per person. Choose from our evolving wine country menu, a selection of appetizers and main courses and desserts cooked fresh, made to order with seasonal ingredients.
Begin your fully guided experience in the vineyard with an educational and immersive Wine Smart Guide and or Sommelier who has studied wine as a profession. Be sure to ask a lot of questions!
A fully guided, grand tour at one winery is included.
PICK UP TIME & TRANSPORTATION
- Niagara Hotel pick ups between 9 am to 9:30 am
- Niagara on the Lake pick ups 9:30 to 10:00 am
Explore Niagara in Mercedes-Benz Sedan SUVs or Executive Sprinter touring vehicles with a small number of people, to ensure quality interaction with your guide and to maintain current social distancing rules.
Tour includes door-to-door transportation to and from local Niagara accommodations as well as pick up and drop off from all winery visits on the tour.
The Niagara Wine Tour with Lunch
Enjoy an educational first class Niagara wine tour experience
Taste at 4 different wineries large, medium and 2 boutique hidden gems
- Small groups of 2-12 guests. Private Tours upon request
- A 4 Diamond 3 course gourmet a la carte lunch at your own private table in the beautiful old town of Niagara on the lake (lunch gratuity included)
- Taste a variety (12-16 wines tastings per guest) of award winning white wines, red wines, and dessert wines including some of the rarest Icewines in the world!
- Guided by an industry professional or Sommelier who has studied wine
- A tour of a full wine making facility customized for our guests at Pillitteri Estates, Lakeview or Jackson Triggs.
- *Beverages sold separately at the restaurant. Price is exclusive of HST tax, booking fee. $US only an approximation, currency rates fluctuate.
- All lunches served at your own private table, indoor/outdoor dining available.
Niagara-on-the-Lake winery visits may include:
Pillitteri Estates, Pondview Winery, Pallatine, Small Talk, Rancourt, Reif Estates, Peller Estates, Hillebrand Winery, Stonechurch, Hinterbrook, Between the Lines, Wayne Gretzky Wines & MORE !
Beamsville Bench, Jordan and Vineland winery visits may include:
Angels Gate, Thirty Bench, Rosewood, Kacaba, Peninsula Ridge, Green Lane, Fielding, Daniel Lenko, Stoney Ridge, Creekside, Calamus, Mike Weir, Flatrock Cellars, Megalomaniac, and Sue Anne Staff & MORE !
Top quality Trip Advisor rated food partners are:
The Charles Inn, Zees Grill, and Cave Springs On the Twenty
We reserve the right to change venues in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
- Price listed is per person and exclusive of HST, booking fee, and guide gratuity. $US only an approximation, as currency rates fluctuate.
- Professional Guide Gratuity is not included, thank you
Niagara Vintage Wine Tours reserves the right to choose which wine region and appellation to tour on any given day, to maintain a small group professional and leisurely wine experience without being rushed. Due to the overwhelming amount of guests at certain times at various wineries, a relaxed and private atmosphere is first and foremost our most important aspect to the quality of event for each and every guest.
All on site winery tasting sessions are private to Niagara Vintage Wine Tour guests at each winery to maintain the integrity of our guests experiences.
Additional Wine Tour Notes
Pickup & Drop Off
Door to door service at your Hotel, B&B, or Country Inn. We provide door-to-door service pickup times are approximate. Allow for 10-25 minute buffer zone with pickup times.
On rare occasion we reserve the right to change itinerary due to availability and without notice. In the off season, due to earlier closures of wineries separate group tours may be combined.
Please note that our reservations for dinner is at 8:00 pm during our peak season (May-September), and the reservations for dinner is at 7:00 pm during our off season (October-May).