Niagara Wine Tour with Lunch
Day Tour with Lunch Package
- All restaurant beverages sold separate, all tasting fees, including a minimum of 12 premium wines in total including rare red Icewines
- A sit down gourmet lunch
- Four winery visit
- Wine tasting seminar
- A professional wine experience guide
- Price listed is per person and exclusive of HST and guide gratuity
- *Beverages sold separately at the restaurant. $US only an approximation, currency rates fluctuate.
Pick up starts at 9:00-9:35 am in Niagara Falls and 9:45-10:15 am in Niagara on the Lake. Tour ends at 4:00 pm. TIMES ARE APPROXIMATE.
A First Class Niagara Wine Tour
This first class Niagara wine tour is tremendous value when incorporating a fine dining 3 course a la carte wine country lunch at Trip Advisor rated 4 diamond restaurant at your own private table.
Niagara Wine Country 101 starts at your door as our professional wine guide will meet you at the lobby of your hotel or B&B. Learn about the history of the region and how grapes grow, vineyard techniques and what it takes to make world class wine. You will tour and taste in Niagara wine country’s best small family run wineries, enjoy a locally inspired gourmet lunch while your professional wine experience guide introduces you to the wines, the wineries and the history behind them.
Niagara Wine Country 101
- Enjoy an educational first class Niagara wine tour experience
- Taste at 4 different wineries large, medium and 2 boutique hidden gems
- Small groups of 2-12 guests. Private Tours upon request
- A 4 Diamond 3 course gourmet a la carte lunch at your own private table in the beautiful old town of Niagara on the lake (lunch gratuity included)
- Taste a variety (12-16 wines tastings per guest) of award winning white wines, red wines, and dessert wines including some of the rarest Icewines in the world!
- Guided by an industry professional or Sommelier who has studied wine
- A tour of a full wine making facility customized for our guests at Pillitteri Estates, Hinterbrook or Jackson Triggs
Celebrate food and wine
This is a great opportunity to celebrate food and wine, locally inspired cuisine, seasonal organic ingredients with a farm to table concept. We support the slow food concept and farm to table dining rooms! Choose from our evolving wine country menu, a selection of appetizers and main courses and desserts cooked fresh made to order with seasonal ingredients.
Enjoy a relaxing a-la-carte 3 course lunch at your own private table, lunch venue is based upon availability.
We support the slow food concept & farm to table dining rooms! Choose from our evolving wine country menu, a selection of appetizers and main courses and desserts cooked fresh made to order with seasonal ingredients.
Niagara on the Lake winery visits may include:
Konzelmann Estates, Southbrook Vineyards, Rancourt, Pondview Winery, Pillitteri Estates, Reif Estates, Coyotes Run, Peller Estates, Hillebrand Winery, Stonechurch, Hinterbrook, Cattail Creek, Between the Lines, 5 Rows, Wayne Gretzky Wines
Beamsville Bench, Jordan and Vineland winery visits may include:
Angels Gate, Thirty Bench, Rosewood, Kacaba, Peninsula Ridge, Green Lane, Fielding, Daniel Lenko, Stoney Ridge, Creekside, Calamus, Mike Weir, Flatrock Cellars, Megalomaniac, and Sue Anne Staff
Top quality Trip Advisor rated food partners are:
The Charles Inn, Zees Grill, and Cave Springs On the Twenty
PLEASE NOTE : NVWT reserves the right to choose which wine region and appellation to tour on any given day, to maintain a small group professional and leisurely wine experience without being rushed. Due to the overwhelming amount of guests at certain times at various wineries, a relaxed and private atmosphere is first and foremost our most important aspect to the quality of event for each and every guest.