Experience Niagara’s Stunning Wine Country
From the vineyard to the barrel cellar, explore some of Niagara’s finest wineries.
You’ll begin your experience with an interactive cheese, charcuterie, and wine experience right in the heart of wine country. This wine and food pairing mini-class allows you to explore how different vintages and flavors pair with fine local wines, gourmet cheeses, locally baked French bread, and delicious cured meats.
At the second winery, you’ll get an intimate look at how a winery operates, from vineyard to bottling, as well as sampling more delightful vintages.
Finally, you’ll visit a hidden gem of a winery located off the beaten path where award-winning wines await to delight your palate.
At each winery, you’ll sample three to four wines. From rich reds to sophisticated whites and some of the rarest Icewines in the world, it’s an incomparable experience.
Please Note: The order of your tastings, food and facility tour may change slightly based on your specific itinerary. Your Niagara Vintage Guide will notify you on the day of your tour.
Your All-Inclusive Niagara Wine Country Experience – Half Day Wine & Cheese Tour
Sunday – Thursday – $139.95 CDN or $102.00 USD approx + tax
Friday – Saturday – $169.95 CDN or $124.00 USD approx + tax
You’ll visit 3 of our local award-winning, family-owned wineries and sample their wines.
Indulge in a cheese and charcuterie sampler, expertly paired with delicious wines. PLEASE NOTE: this is not a substitute for a meal – please start your day with a heavier breakfast, or plan for an early dinner.
PICK UP TIME & TRANSPORTATION
Your tour includes door-to-door chauffeured return trip transportation from any Niagara or Niagara on the Lake hotels and accommodations to each winery.
Noon Tour (Daily)
- Niagara Falls Hotel pick ups between 12:00 pm – 12:30 pm
- Niagara Mid-town pick-ups between 12:15 pm – 12:45 pm
- Niagara-on-the-Lake pick ups between 12:30 pm – 1:00 pm
- This Niagara Wine Country Experience is available 7 days of the week.
- Group size can range from 4 to 22 guests.
- Tour and wine-tasting fees are included in the program, but additional samples can be obtained at an additional cost.
- We recommend buying a bottle or two of your favorites. Most of these vintages are only available at the winery!
- The Niagara Vintage Guide gratuity is not included.