Half Day Niagara Wine and Cheese
Half Day Package
- All tour and wine tasting fees including a very rare red Icewine
- Door to door transportation to and from your accommodations
- Cheese and charcuterie platter and seminar
- Three winery visits
- An industry professional wine smart guide
- Price listed is per person and exclusive of HST and guide gratuity. $US only an approximation, currency rates fluctuate.
From Vine to Wine
- 3 winery visits at award winning family owned boutique wineries, large, medium & a hidden gem
- Taste approx 3 – 5 wines per person per winery
- Learn about the grape varieties and the geographical area as we start out in the vineyard and a grand tour of the whole wine making process and inner workings of the tank room right into a real underground barrel cellar
Pick up starts at 11:00-11:40 am in Niagara Falls and 11:30-12:10 pm in Niagara-on-the-Lake. Due to other guests being on board please be on time as a max 5 minute wait time will apply.
Another Great Niagara Wine Tour by “The Wine Smart People”
Visit and taste at three award winning wineries.
At our first winery stop you will enjoy an interactive cheese and charcuterie tasting seminar with multiple different cheeses along with local cured meats & french bread during a seminar style food and wine pairing event. In this event you will explore how food and wine can be paired while learning about different grape varieties, how they are processed and their distinct flavors and origins. Travel with an industry wine professional for an interactive & educational experience on how grapes grow and the history of our famous wine region including Icewine.
A Niagara Vintage Wine Tour Exclusive
Enjoy a diverse selection of locally produced artisanal cheeses and cured meats paired with award winning wines in this seminar style cheese and wine pairing program, the cheese tasting event will be at the first winery location.
Tour the largest underground barrel cellar in Ontario and see the complete wine making process at Pillitteri Estates. Taste a minimum of three to four wines or more per person, per winery, including premium whites, reds and some of the best and rarest Icewines in the world, including the ultimate rare red Icewine, a Niagara Vintage Wine Tour exclusive!
The cheese tasting is a tapas style seminar, it is not meant to replace a full meal event. If you wish for a meal program please see our Lunch, Dinner, or Our Culinary Tour to include a meal plan.
Private wine tours of 2 or more upon request. Being our most popular tour our weekday group size can range from 2 to 14 guests and weekends from May to October can be up to 24 guests on busier days in peak season.
As in all our tours it will be in a newer spacious comfortable immaculate vehicle with air conditioning. All on site winery tasting sessions are private to Niagara Vintage Wine Tour guests at each winery to maintain the integrity of our guests experiences.BOOK NOWBOOK NOW