The “Epic” Private Niagara Food, Beer and Wine Tour
The EPIC Foodie Tour by “The Wine Smart People”With NVWT owner and founder Chris Fuccillo’s 25 years experience in the food and wine industry, he struck out to be the first to create this one of a kind exclusive experience so our fine guests can immerse themselves in the up and coming food, beer and wine scene in Niagara on the Lake on a daily basis, while being interactive with our very best Sommeliers and professional guides.
If you are a lover of food, wine, and beer, this day is simply… EPIC!!During this interactive fun event you will do substantial gourmet food, wine, and beer pairings at various first class Winery and Brewery locations in Niagara wine country, finishing off with the worlds best Icewine and an amazing custom dessert
We created this tour simply to offer you a taste of everything great in wine country surrounded by local fresh foods, great wines and new breweries. We can honestly say that we have created an amazing Vintage Experience in this tour!
This Foodie Experience Includes:
- All tasting fees, tour fee, food pairings, grand tours and specialty tasting venues, by reservation only events
- Guided by an industry professional or Sommelier who has studied wine
- Includes all tasting fees and food plates for all food, wine and beer pairings
- Daily group size is an intimate 2 to 14 guests, in new luxury vehicles
- We will visit 4 wineries and 1 new micro brewery
- Grand tour and tasting
- Private couple, customized group, or by reservation only tours upon request
- HST and gratuity for guide is extra.* $169.95 per person ($US128) (plus tax and guide gratuity) if part of daily group tour. This rate does not apply for private tours. $US only an approximation, currency rates fluctuate
Door to door pick up and drop off included. Pick up starts at 9:00-9:30 am in Niagara Falls or 9:30-10:00 am in Niagara on the Lake. Tour ends approximately 5:00pm.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the wonderful bounty of seasonal foods grown in Niagara, the menus and wine pairings will evolve and change without notice to keep a fresh in season farm to table concept.