4 Steps to a Great Wine Tasting PartyA Niagara Vintage Wine Tour is the perfect opportunity to begin planning a successful wine tasting party. A tour will introduce you to the basics of wine tasting and provide you with a useful resource guide that’s perfect for entertaining.
Why Host A Wine Tasting Party?There are many perks to hosting a wine tasting at your home. Why not invite a group of your wine-loving family and friends over to enjoy a night of fabulous wines and quality time? Now the question is, how do you host a successful wine tasting party? In four simple steps, you will be well on your way to an enjoyable night full of laughter, loved ones, and of course, wine!
1. Pick a ThemeEvery great wine tasting party has a great theme. Some ideas for a theme can include:
- Variety – one specific wine from different regions
- Value – pick a price point and explore what kinds of wine are available for that amount
- Style – taste a variety of wines in the same style (ex: dessert wines or crisp, dry white wines)
- Region – try a variety of wines from the same region
- Blind Tasting – disguise the identity of your wines and allow your guests to guess
- Random – have everyone bring a bottle and see where the evening takes you